- Haryana Subordinate Accounts Service Examination (HSAS), Part- I & II (OB/LAD) 27.08.21
- Terms and Conditions for candidates for applying at the time for Haryana Subordinate Accounts Service Examination (Ordinary Branch/Local Audit Department)
- Syllabus for Local Audit Part-II Examination (LAD - II), 2021
- Clarification regarding regulation for the Haryana State Subordinate Accounts Services(HSAS) Examination( Ordinary Branch), 2021.
- Section Officers are given additional charge of the offices in addition to their present duties dated 30.09.2021
- Regarding use of old Non-Judicial Stamp paper issued by State Bank of India (SBI) in the form of certificate beyond January, 2014 dated 26.10.2021
It is informed that training cum workshop was held at knowledge Centre Main Secretariat 9th floor from 22 feb 2018…
Pension Adalat was held at Haryana Niwas at 11:00 A.M. as per the notification No. 2/7/2018-1/Pension (FD) dated 19.8.2019. The…
Recognizing the State Govt. performance the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), Delhi has commended the State and selected…
State Government has been awarded with e- Governance appreciation Awards for Employee Loan Management System by CSI – Nihilent.
Treasuries & Accounts Department (Finance Department), Government of Haryana
2nd Floor, 30 Bays Building,